Our main job is to protect your investment property. We do this in two different ways. Our property manager makes frequent driving tours by the various properties we manage. Exterior inspections are very important; because a property that is well maintained on the outside is normally being taken care of on the inside, too. In addition, we make regular preventive maintenance inspections of the interior of the home. It is our aim to prevent major repair bills. We accomplish this through constant supervision, routine inspections, and regularly scheduled maintenance, and by selecting those tenants who will take pride in their leased home.
Here Is What We Do:
- We put all our fees "up-front" so that you will know exactly what you will be charged.
- We furnish you with a copy of every lease so that you will know exactly how much rent we are collecting
Here Is What We Don't Do:
- We do not charge you a 15% contractor's fee for the work we have done and supervised on your property.
- We do not put "Late Charges" in our pocket; we give them to you.
- We do not put defaulted deposits in our pocket; we give them to you.
Our Management Policy Is To Treat Each Property
As If It Was The Only One We Manage.
- Management Fee ………8% of monthly rent collected.
- Leasing Fee ……………One-half of first month's rent for 12-month lease.
(Applies to new leases and renewals.)
(This fee is for advertising, showing, inspection, etc.)
- Sales fee if SOLD by KRS during management… 6% of sales price.